Re: gEDA-user: gEDA mounting hole for screws

> On 12/6/05, Stuart Brorson <sdb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I don't know if any pre-made holes exist.
>
> http://www.luciani.org/geda/pcb/pcb-footprint-list.html#Hardware

Thanks, but I meant hole symbols for gschem, not hole footprints for
PCB.  Anyway, I am happy to see pre-made footprints for hardware
on your site!

Just a random question for the anybody:  For, say, an 1/8"
through-hole, what kind of tolerance factor do you add for safety?  I
make my 1/8" holes 0.127", but 0.002" seems kinda tight.  What's the
recommended slop factor for mechanical mounting holes?

Stuart