Re: gEDA-user: Some spice-related questions

3. Is gwave the standard tool to plot ngspice/gnucap outputs? I would rathe=
not use the built-in ngspice (nutmeg?) plot utility, which does not seem
very user-friendly.

You can use gwave to plot the output from ngspice & gnucap.
Installing it is a real pain, however.

\begin{shamelessplug}

unless you're using NetBSD or NetBSD's pkgsrc in which case you do

"cd /usr/pkgsrc/cad/gwave && make install"

\end{shamelessplug}

FWIW, pkgsrc is how I install all 3rd party software on NetBSD and also on solaris.

-Dan