gEDA-user: gschem: no connects and active low signals

Two details I'm pretty sure I've seen documented, but can't pin down now that I need them:
1) Is there an explicit "no connect" symbol that I can/should place in the schematic to prevent gnetlist from thinking I've forgotten a connection?
2) How do I place a pin label in a symbol that will indicate an active low or inverted signal (i.e. how do I put a "bar" across the signal name?) I know I can put a dot at the pin to indicate an inversion, but I would like the pin name to match the manufacturer's documentation.

Thanks,

Joe