Re: gEDA-user: Gschem printing style chang (20060123 to 20060906)

DJ Delorie wrote:
I mentioned this on this list and DJ said he'd give it a look, and
it seems "same size as printed" now... Is that related?

No, in my case it was a real bug - I had the wrong scaling factor by a factor of 72.

Thanks for fixing that DJ, gedasymbols.org is a well oiled machine for
sharing symbols and footprints. Your two footprint generators make it so easy to create new ones from manufacturer drawings the contributed footprints on the site will grow more now.

John G