Re: gEDA-user: Gschem printing style chang (20060123 to 20060906)

> I mentioned this on this list and DJ said he'd give it a look, and
> it seems "same size as printed" now... Is that related?

No, in my case it was a real bug - I had the wrong scaling factor by a
factor of 72.

In this case, the issue is that, for example, a 'W' is a different
width in Helvetica than it is in, say, Courier.  In fact, they may be
different *heights* too.  So, for each font family you select, you
need to know the fudge factor between what you want and what you've
got.

Note that I did have to make this correction for the web site tools,
but I got that close enough with the first version.