Re: gEDA-user: strange build failure

Hi,

[snip]
>It is possible for some good Samaritan to compile for windows and make
>available all the updated gEDA packages?

I've had the "make the Windows port available" discussion many many times
(both virtually and in person).  Just this last week I was talking to
another OSS developer (for a totally different program and *significantly*
(100x to 1000x) larger user base) and he stated that the moment they
released a Windows binary: the whining, the complaining, cluelessness,
and general jerk behavior increased *a lot*.

Right now I am absolutely thrilled with the quality of the users and
discussions on the mailing lists and I have no intention of crashing a
good thing.

								-Ales