Re: gEDA-user: strange build failure

Or be prepared to pay my consulting rates.

Do we need a www.gedaconsulting.org ?

Heh....

But thinking about it, having an e-commerece site for things related
to gEDA, with PayPal ability, credit card processing, etc, isn't
totally far-fetched.  That way users who wanted expedited patches,
custom software features, symbols, and footprints, or clueless newbies
who needed excessive hand-holding could be given a way to get what
they wanted for a price.

But wait!  I think RedHat has already cornered that market!  :-)

Stuart