Re: gEDA-user: Symbol submission

John Griessen wrote:

Karel Kulhavy wrote:

Surely you can type "cvs commit"?

Besides, Karel, you've never even asked for an account on gedasymbols,
so how do you know what the process is like?  You should at least
*try* it before you tell everyone how bad it is.

From the fact that it is an account I know there will be one more annoying
password.

I've used the gedasymbols.org site as a contributor with an account, and after the first checkout it's not asking for a password again. It seems embedded in the .CVS dirs. When I update my web pages, I do cvs commit -m "added something" and it's there in my web browser after a refresh. I don't have to go to my passwords sheet each time.

something goes in your ~/.cvspass file not the CVS dirs. If you do a 'cvs logout' then it should log you out and you'll need to login again.

-Dan