Re: gEDA-user: PCB manual routing

On 12/22/06, Tuck Hartshorn <tuck@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, this was on also. I did one more manual route after I cleaned under my
pads, before everything disappeared and I still could not complete. So, once
I get my nets back, I will do this one more time with "enforce" off.

Press the "o" key to optimize the nets. If the "rat lines" layer is enabled you should be able to see the rats line.

I usually leave the "auto enforce DRC clearance" on as well as the
"Crosshair shows
DRC clearance". Keeping these on can prevent quite a few errors. I
would also suggest
running the "Design Rule Checker"  *OFTEN*. It is much easier to fix
these problems
as you go along rather than ending up with a large list of problems after the
"Congratulations!!" message.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org