Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] terminology update

Hi DJ,

Looks good so far, keep on doing the Good Thing (tm)  ;-)

IMHO, the last sentence in Terminology:DRC is a bit harsh on the first
time users we are trying to encourage.

OTOH, it is a realistic scenario to encounter (done that, been there as
a first time user).

However, it is better to prepare those first time users for a harsh life
than to feel sorry for the poor sods (it's a cruel world after all).

The Ultimate Goal is to make excellent boards with pcb, or will it
become "geda-pcb" for I didn't understand the kicad thread the other
day.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.