Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] terminology update

Bert Timmerman wrote:
> Looks good so far, keep on doing the Good Thing (tm)  ;-)
>
> IMHO, the last sentence in Terminology:DRC is a bit harsh on the first
> time users we are trying to encourage.

Hee hee, yes.  An unfortunate fact of life in technical documents is
that humor is often annoying to the reader -- thus a world full of dry
technical documents. Oh well.

> OTOH, it is a realistic scenario to encounter (done that, been there as
> a first time user).

Me three.  It's probably worth putting in a sentence of "expectations
management" at that point.

I'll review more of it later today -- it's early here in CA and I'm
insufficiently caffeinated.

-dave

-dave