Re: gEDA-user: Heavy Symbols and such

Hi, I am new to gEDA, but I used orcad+tango for many years.

I would like to suggest something in this light versus heavy library thread:

Could it be that when the user inserts a light symbol in the schematic,
he also adds a "light" footprint (in the schematic editor) and from then
on, it behaves just as a heavy component? It could be the ideal for many
situations...

Alain