Re: gEDA-user: [gschem] Bus off-page connector?

Steve Meier wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Are you asking for hierarchical buses?

Ummmm.... I don't think so.  I just want to have some signals tied to a
bus on two different pages, and I want a single off-page flag on each
page.  I guess as long as the signals are named, all the connectivity
will be OK in the netlister, but I want the off-page connector to make
the schematic all pretty.

When I think of hierarchical buses I think of something different.

-dave