Re: gEDA-user: gschem background image

On Sun, 2007-12-09 at 23:17 +1100, Greg Cunningham wrote:
> Hello
> I have a need to trace a quantity of A1 paper schematics for
> preservation - a legacy broadcast console.  I thought I might be able to
> photograph them & use them as a gschem background, similar to DJs pcb
> trace.
>
> Possible?

Yes,

gschem -> Add -> Picture...

(keyboard shortcut ag)

I'd then suggest locking the picture down (Edit->Lock, or "el).

It probably won't stay locked across a file-save file-load, (or some
other operations which I forget), as locking data is only properly saved
for symbols at the moment.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,