Re: gEDA-user: uEDA .. was .. Re: Heavy Symbols and such

On Sat, 2007-12-08 at 17:41 +0900, John Doty wrote:

> Automatically copy any symbol referenced to there. *That's* where you
> "embed" symbols (not in some random schematic file, where they do not
> belong). Give any symbol found there silent, unconditional priority
> over library symbols, so the user need not deal with duplicate symbol
> warnings, version mismatches, etc.

Would we need a way (automatic / GUI driven manual) to remove symbols
from there? (IE. place foo-1.sym, and decide it's wrong, so delete it..
you then have a symbol which isn't referenced in your project, but
exists in you're per project sym library).

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,