Re: gEDA-user: uEDA .. was .. Re: Heavy Symbols and such

Al, John,

Stop worrying about anyone trying to use spice as an internal language.
To quote the SNL version of George Bush "It's not going to happen".

Likewise, stop worrying about vhdl or verilog being the internal
language. "It's not going to happen".

I have an internal language and read my lips "I ain't going to change
its basic structure other then to extend it".

Instead, focus that worrying about what the requirements are for getting
from schematic input with associated auxilory files to the desired
output. Worry about the richness of the scheme interface so that we can
we suck in data without loss can and we push data out without loss with
respect to your favorite formats with respect to the scripting interface!

Steve Meier