Re: gEDA-user: PCB pcblib-newlib and

I have a half-baked header symbol and footprint generator that I've been
using, if you would like it.

That is, if you don't mind having one C program that really should be
two, is half done, and is thinly documented :)

OTOH, I've made a lot of header footprints with it and successfully
fab'ed boards.  I've been meaning to clean up the code and release it
some fine day.

-dave