Re: gEDA-user: PCB pcblib-newlib and

 most headers were 25 mil square pins
>>on both rows (needing a ~38 mil
 hole).  I'm about to replace all the headers on my
>>design with a modified
 set.

>Sounds like a mistake.

Well they are easy enough to fix, but I can't rely on the standard library because it is over written when I do an update.  I guess I could fix it in my CVS source directories; these are unlikely to have merge conflicts in the future.  Is it worth trying to fix the official CVS or is changing footprints in the standard library a can of worms?

--
http://www.luciani.org