gEDA-user: youngest user?

My 8 year old daughter has been quizzing me about the PC boards I've
been working on.  Anyway... she insisted that I show her how to make
them.  So, earlier this week I walked her through the schematic entry
and PCB layout for a switch+resistor+LED circuit which she understands.

She has great fun connecting the dots in PCB.  So much so that last
night when I suggested that we spend the entire evening together
building Lego trains, she said "No way!"  She insisted on doing a second
circuit board. I just sent off the gerbers for both tonight.

This is cutting into my Lego time :)

New slogan: "gEDA: An 8 year old can use it!"

-dave