gEDA-user: could not connect nets gschem/gsch2pcb/pcb

Hi all,

 I have a terrible problem which I could not solve :-(

I have a set of circuits drawn with gschem.
I use gsch2pcb to make the netlist and use it in pcb

I allways get the following message:
WARNING: Trying to rename something twice:
        PLUS5V and PLUS5V
are both a src and dest name
This warning is okay if you have multiple levels of hierarchy!

As result my net PLUS5V is NOT connected to +5V and I could not route
the circuit in pcb :-(

Any hint to find the problem?

If needed, I could send you my working directory as a tgz as pm, I don't
want polute the list here :-)

Thanks!
 Klaus