Re: gEDA-user: Shall we use letters (i.e. E, C, B ) for transsitor pin names?

Hi,

I use pin names for transistors in gschem and pcb. This makes it
possible to use different footprints with one! symbol in gschem.
Changing from TO92 to TO220 will result in wrong connection with the
"standard" numbers. And I also can give a string with the footprint like
"BCE" if I need different pinout for a "special" TO220 device if needed.
If parameter is not given it defaults to the "normal" pinout. I can
spend the m4
makros if needed.