Re: gEDA-user: could not connect nets gschem/gsch2pcb/pcb

Levente schrieb:

>Klaus Rudolph <lts-rudolph@xxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Hi all,
>>
>>I have a terrible problem which I could not solve :-(
>>
>>I have a set of circuits drawn with gschem.
>>I use gsch2pcb to make the netlist and use it in pcb
>>
>>I allways get the following message:
>>WARNING: Trying to rename something twice:
>>       PLUS5V and PLUS5V
>>are both a src and dest name
>>This warning is okay if you have multiple levels of hierarchy!
>>
>>As result my net PLUS5V is NOT connected to +5V and I could not route
>>the circuit in pcb :-(
>>
>>Any hint to find the problem?
>>

>I guess you have one net with two names. Or you have one net with two same
>power symbol attached to it.

I have three nets which use different names but should connected. This
is Vcc because this is used in an avr symbol, then I use +5V from an
other symbol (power) and then I have a net called PLUS5V. In one
schematic I use 3 times output-2.sym with the attatched net=PLUS5V:1,
net=Vcc:1 and so on. And normaly I want simply that these nets will be
connected and whithout a warning :-)

>>If needed, I could send you my working directory as a tgz as pm, I don't
>>want polute the list here :-)
>>

>Could you upload somewhere, and send the link?

Sorry, I have no web space :-(

Bye
 Klaus