gEDA-user: silkscreen styles (was: TV gurus lurking?)

Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-12-21 at 16:06 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

>> The PCB overlays could be the "assembly" prints that PCB already does.
>
> I didn't say it was better, but I expect there are certain styles of
> labels, annotations, silk screen text etc.. which we'd struggle to
> achieve.

I looked at that Sony diagram and liked the reverse text blocks in some places.
It involved defining a rectangle, then text that removes the layer superimposed
on the rectangle.

That sounds like a function we don't have yet, but easy to output in PS or RS274X.

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX