Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] "first board" docs

Hi DJ,

I just looked at the pdf to see how things would look if printed out.

At page 14 (# at upper right corner) of the pdf, the graphics are in the
wrong order wrt the the html version.

Hmm, one other remark, the pdf starts with page #1 (front matter),
followed by page #i for the index and then page #1 again for the
introduction chapter.

So basically page numbers after the index are offset by 2 ;-(

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.