Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] "first board" docs

Hi DJ,

Your tutorial looks very good indeed.

Following notes are not criticism, just a slightly different "modus
operandi".

FWIW, the boards I layout contain a bit more parts/footprints.

When routing these w/o netlist (and thus w/o ratlines) I name the parts
with their refdes first and then route the necessary traces.

When the number of pins on a part is large or the numbering scheme is
confusing (example: DSUB connector), I use the pinout window.

Furthermore when I'm just a little bit certain a named part is in the
*right* position I lock it.

Just my EUR 0.02

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.