Re: gEDA-user: Fwd: Parts DB API: the story so far

Hi DJ,

You hit the nail right on the head :)

IMHO gEDA could do with a library of light symbols and the attachment of
attributes to the light symbols could be done with:

a) a simple attribute editor widget,

b) spreadsheet-like functionality (i.e. gattrib),

c) DB-like functionality (from flat csv-files or more intricate stuff).

Just my EUR 0.02

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.