Re: gEDA-user: is tragesym still the one to use? and a script for hierarchical symbol making

if there are stale tragesym web pages out there we should get them
updated to point to the current document.

like this old one.
http://www.geda.seul.org/docs/20040111/tutorials/tragesym/tragesym.html

Hardkrash