Re: gEDA-user: is tragesym still the one to use? and a script for hierarchical symbol making

Hi Steven,

On Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007, Steven Michalske wrote:
> if there are stale tragesym web pages out there we should get them
> updated to point to the current document.

If you follow the links, they finally point to the new tutorial page and
the geda utils package.

> like this old one.
> http://www.geda.seul.org/docs/20040111/tutorials/tragesym/tragesym.ht
>ml

Mmh, it's a documentation that was packaged with a specific version of
gEDA (20040111).
I don't think that we should erase/modify the history of the gEDA
development.

Regards
Werner