Re: gEDA-user: is tragesym still the one to use? and a script for hierarchical symbol making

Hi Tamas,

On Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007, Tamas Szabo wrote:
> I was modifying tragesym, as it was not exactly suitable for me.
>
> I'm a lazy guy, so the only doc is the soft itself (with a few
> comments)
>
> If any of you interested in, just pick it up from:
> http://web.t-online.hu/sza2webacces/gEDA/tragesym_sza2.tar.gz
> It also contains a few sym I made.

I've taken a short look into the changes. I like the code refactorings
of the writesym function.
I'm not that happy with variable renamings and whitespace changes. It
will make it harder to merge your changes back to the tragesym version
that comes with the geda-utils package.

I've added your tragesym version with two symbol source files to my
local git repo and created a patch. I've added the patch to the SF
tracker:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1861281&group_id=161080&atid=818428

Regards
Werner