Re: gEDA-user: is tragesym still the one to use? and a script for hierarchical symbol making

Hi All,

I was modifying tragesym, as it was not exactly suitable for me.

I'm a lazy guy, so the only doc is the soft itself (with a few comments)

If any of you interested in, just pick it up from:

http://web.t-online.hu/sza2webacces/gEDA/tragesym_sza2.tar.gz

It also contains a few sym I made.

In hope to help someone.

/sza2