Re: gEDA-user: is tragesym still the one to use? and a script for hierarchical symbol making

Hello Werner,

Ok, I understand you and of course it is up to how to integrate the
changes into the code.

I just changed the whitespaces since it gave an inconsistent view in my
editor. Regarding the variable names, it was a bit confusing for me and
somewhere misspelled.

But, again, I'm happy if you find anything usable from my code, so do it
as you wish.

BRGDS,

/sza2