Re: gEDA-user: is tragesym still the one to use? and a script for hierarchical symbol making

Sorry bad example,  but I have had friends fillow dead links for
tragesym and download old versions that have bugs.

Britton got an outdated version.  My point is that that old page was
on the front page for tragesym on google.
That page wouldn't have gotten him in trouble, but some page had a
stale copy that he got and caused a bad impression.

thats all.

Britton,

Where did you get the old copy of tragesym?   So we can prevent
further confusion.

Hardkrash