Re: gEDA-user: Press release: gEDA Project and Linux Fund partner to boost gEDA/PCB usability

Stuart Brorson wrote:

  the funding should be viewed as a catylist
> to spur further development of the program
.
.
.
Like all good non-profit activity -- looks about the same as for profit on
a day to day basis, and always acts as seed fertilizer for extra benefit
on every effort made.
.
even though your favorite ideas did not make it into the
> SOW, once DJ has done his magic the way should be clear for many new
> features to be incorporated into PCB.
.
.
.

DJ Delorie wrote:
 > We got power back!  Yay!

Yay too!

I was almost able to see patterns in the pcb code last I looked at it.
Eager to see new structures.

John G