Re: gEDA-user: Random thoughts on the future interface of PCB

Anthony Blake wrote:
Yes, if you were having difficulty with the END_LOOP macro, I can
understand why you didn't venture any deeper into the code.
I had no difficulty finding or understanding the macro, but I have a huge problem to work on code, where others deliberately introduce stuff, that is a maintenance nightmare. There is a reason, the compiler disallows unmacht '{' in one file.