Re: gEDA-user: Random thoughts on the future interface of PCB

Boiling it down greatly, Clif and Kaimartin are both asking for more
attention from the maintainers.  Has the gEDA community given thought
to the possibility of paid maintainers ?  I'm a relative newbie,
please let me know if this has already been thrashed through.  If it
is worth discussing, I guess the big questions are:
1. Would any of the existing maintainers be able to devote more time
to gEDA if they had financial support to do so ?
2. Could we raise enough money to make this viable ?