Re: gEDA-user: 200 bugs, warts and feature requests

Peter Clifton wrote:

> One issue per bug please, or I will close it as invalid.
> (Otherwise it becomes very difficult to track progress
> in fixing issues).

I wouldn't like to pollute the tracker with unreasonable
requests, either. Many items on my list may be just that,
or they were resolved in the meantime, or they touch some
religious war, or they conflict with some more important
principles.

How about this:
Let's use the mailing list for triage. I'll post a couple of
my notes per day on the list. If there is some support to a
specific item ("yay"), I will post it to the tracker.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: