Re: gEDA-user: Hierarchy Refdes and Component Values

Armin Faltl wrote:

>> In addition, I set the refdes of the subsheet symbol to a
>> single digit. That way, the refdeses stand a chance to be
>> readable in in silk with a three layered hierarchy.
>>
> How about emitting only the "basename" of a refdes on silk

Then, I'd have no way to locate which schematic subsheet a
particular "R1" on the layout would correspond to. Of course,
all refdeses might be guaranteed to be different like starting
at R100 for one sub sheet and at R200 for the second. In that
case, refdes mangling can be switched off whole sale in a local
gnetlistrc:
  (hierarchy-uref-mangle "disabled")

---<)kaiamrtin(>---
--