Re: gEDA-user: 200 bugs, warts and feature requests

kai-martin knaak wrote:
â gschem usability: The add text dialog should automatically
apply the current text when the mouse leaves the dialog.
:-( if you don't need to click for placement, 99% of times the text will be "elsewhere"

I didn't mean to get rid of the apply-click. Just the click on the ok button. If the mouse leaves the dialog area, this should be treated as "ok, I am done. Let me apply the current text"
Sure, the OK button is superfluous. The close button isn't - this raises the idea, that this dialog could have a "semi-modal" behaviour: if keyboard focus is left in (or rerouted
to) the dialog, you can edit the text while placing with the mouse.
Rerouting input from the main drawing window to a dialog requires
context based swappable handlers, which is a good idea anyways (imo).