Re: gEDA-user: get-package-attribute sometimes returns "?" - ID: 3114991

Colin D Bennett wrote:
I haven't nailed down what it is that bothers me, but I have recently
made my own versions of capacitors, resistor, diodes, and LED symbols
that are more _compact_ than the gschem stock library versions.  By
more "compact" I don't mean just scaled down, but less wasted space in
extra protrusions, etc.  They are also a bit smaller in relation to
connector and IC pin spacing so that they are easier to place in a real
layout with connectors and ICs.
exactly, I also prefer 200 spacing on larger parts to 300 and clumsy numbering