Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Wikibook ?

kai-martin knaak wrote:
Thank you for describing the available documents so compact.
What is missing in this picture? IMHO, it is a manual on how to use the tools in concert. The best approximation so far is the tutorial by Bill Wilson. But
as it is a beginners tutorial, it does not attempt to cover
more advanced tips and tricks. I envision this as the topic a wikibook: A user manual to the complete suite of tools.
I know that a wiki book may have some advantages in the collaboration
of making. But why not a real book, that is written in LaTeX?
Sending patches for TeX-files or chapters is a very simple process and
a pdf-book can be downloaded as a whole and read offline, printed.
That's what we try to do now for "Varkon Programmers Handbook".