Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Wikibook ?

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:43:34 +0100
Armin Faltl <armin.faltl@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I know that a wiki book may have some advantages in the collaboration
> of making. But why not a real book, that is written in LaTeX?

When thinking bout documentation, please do take into account the effort
being done by people line Shaun McCance, to create a new help format for
gnome.

www.mallardproject.org documents this, and it has some very tempting
features, such as reverse linking. Also, it seems to be the preferred
help format for gtk+-3.0, and has been integrated into the new help
system 'yelp' which is quite a step forward.

I'm only just starting to learn how to write in it.

John