Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Wikibook ?

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:20:03 +0100
kai-martin knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It about finding authors.

I'm not entirely sure about that. I think there would be persons that
would be prepared to produce documents, if there were no necessity to
wade through the source code to detect what has to be written about.

Even if the source code has excellent comments included, few people
will volunteer for the task if the it isn't clear what has to be done.
That is not unsimilar to writing code for a client - the work is not
writing the code. It is getting reliable specs from him/her.

John