Re: gEDA-user: European symbols?

Den 2010-12-31 17:21:45 skrev JohnLM <johnlm@xxxxxxxxx>:

I actually use "boxy" symbols quite a lot. Well more on paper or with
software that has them anyway.

Well since I (would) use them myself, I'd have no big problem making
those. I'd go for whole set of lights and make few most used 74xx
heavies.

I have been doing a few from the 74 series tonight, those I think I might use some timeâ I made the following 12 symbols by just modifying the existing default symbols, giving them new names:

7400-IEC-1.sym
7401-IEC-1.sym
7402-IEC-1.sym
7404-IEC-1.sym
7405-IEC-1.sym
7408-IEC-1.sym
7409-IEC-1.sym
7414-IEC-1.sym
7432-IEC-1.sym
7486-IEC-1.sym
74132-IEC-1.sym
74266-IEC-1.sym

I ignored all gates with more than 2 inputs (does anyone use them anyway?), and more complex things like 74160, since they look the same in IEC versions anyway, don't they?

If anyone want to see them and look for things that are not quite right, I uploaded them here (temporarily):
http://ubuntuone.com/p/W5T/

It's a compressed tarball called â74-IEC.tar.bz2â, containing the 12 symbols.
--
Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg