gEDA-user: gschem2pcb and pcb-1.99n

Hello

First off sorry about the cross post but I figure that someone in either mailing list might know the answer.

After trying out gschem and PCB-1.99r the new geda footprints work well. You have to be explicit with the paths of the footprint files in the "common.m4" file but it seems to pick up the footprints fine.

It appears as though the format for the ".pcb" files from the PCB program have changed slightly in format. There now appears to be 10 layers (2 silkscreen) and the format of the component footprints has been altered slightly. Instead of assigning to the "silk or SILK" layers they now want a number (9,10).

I'm trying to generate a new scheme for the PCBboard output and I'm halfway there but I'm stuck on how to get guile to find the keywords "rsilk" or rSILK" in the data coming back from the m4 generated footprint.

gEDA and PCB are a great combo so far and I just want to help make it a success.

Thanks

Mark