gEDA-user: Compile under Solaris 9

Hello all!

Alright, I'm trying to compile GEDA on a Solaris 9 system.  GCC is 3.3.2,
GTK+ is 1.2.10, make 3.80.  I followed the build order out of the release
notes(make xinstall doesn't work on Solaris, or at least my box), and have gotten
the following to compile and work:

libgeda, symbols, gschem, gnetlist, gsayckcheck

I'm currently working on geda which is where I'm having a problem.
Configure works fine, but make returns the following:

gcc -Wall -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -Wunused -Wswitch -Wcomment
-Wuninitialized -Wparentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -O1 -g -g -O0   -o geda
 callbacks.o config.o doc.o file.o filesel.o filetool.o interface.o
l_toolbar.o log.o m_action.o m_file.o m_project.o m_window.o main.o msgbox.o
project.o support.o task.o tool.o txtedit.o window.o -L/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/openwin/lib -R/usr/openwin/lib -lgtk -lgdk -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXext -lX11
-lsocket -lnsl -lm
libintl_bindtextdomain              main.o
libintl_dgettext                    support.o
libintl_textdomain                  main.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to geda
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [geda] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/install/geda-20040111/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/install/geda-20040111'
make: *** [all] Error 2

My research seems to suggest that this is an issue with the gettext library,
so I updated it to the latest revision.  I also tried to ccompile it with
the included libintl library.  I have also tried the "-D_INTL_REDIRECT_INLINE
-D_INTL_REDIRECT_MACROS" to redirect the namespace.

Shoudl more info be required, let me know...  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Albert