Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist gschem question about ports/page-connectors

I observed the same thing.   pages= is a don't care, net= makes the connectivity happen
for the interpage symbols from the gschem 20040111 library.  No trouble.

I like your style of using them better than what I figured out so far....  That way, there is
no need to type  a name like somenetname:1.
All you type is somenetname attached to a wire, and anything you feel like attached to pages=.

Less typing is good.

JG

Now who knows a script method for selecting sets of attributes such as
those matching /refdes=R*/ and changing them by adding/changing the necessary
footprint=?    Is there a way running gschem?   Is gattrib ready to test drive?

--
John Griessen    Cibolo Design       Austin Texas linux counter #249315