Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist gschem question about ports/page-connectors

John Griessen wrote:

Now who knows a script method for selecting sets of attributes such as
those matching /refdes=R*/ and changing them by adding/changing the necessary footprint=? Is there a way running gschem? Is gattrib ready to test drive?
Do something like s/refdes=R/footprint=?XXrefdes=R/ where XX is a carrage return line feed. I just don't know how to put the CR and LF into the sed string. Anyone?

The result would be two lines:

footprint=?
refdes=R*

for each instance after the sed command.