Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist gschem question about ports/page-connectors

Hi John, hi Eric,

I did some test on multiple page designs over the past weeks and found out,
that two nets on different pages are connected just by having the same
“netname” attribute.

Have you ever tried it without the interpage symbol?

I am currently writing together all my experience on this. At the moment it is
a mix tour of howto and wish list and not ready. Anyway, because of this
discussion I have put it on my web page:

http//www.easy-asic.de

Comments on it are welcome.

Peter