Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist gschem question about ports/page-connectors

Familie Kaiser wrote:

Hi John, hi Eric,

I did some test on multiple page designs over the past weeks and found out, that two nets on different pages are connected just by having the same “netname” attribute.
Have you ever tried it without the interpage symbol?
Yes I started that way, but I pined for a symbol to direct the schematic reader to the proper page like Mentor does. This is purely a decoration / looks thing for me.

--
Eric Winsor
Stewart Radiance Laboratory