Re: gEDA-user: I do not understand: What is the meaning of the attribute "pinseq"

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:47:52 +0100, Manfred Eggersdorf
<manfred.eggersdorf@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, this "short manual" I do not understand.
> So far as I compared some symbols the pinseq begins often to count at
> the bottom of the schematic-symbol and counts clockwise.
>
> It seems to  have not  anything to do with the part type itself - it is
> possible?
> Shall I begin simply at one end of the schematic-symbol and count like I
> think that it is good?

I think you can count any direction you like. As I understand the
'pinseq' is the order of pins that the software generates netlist
file. That is to say, pin with pinseq=1 always showes up ealier than
pin with pinseq = 2 in the netlist file.

I would be wrong.

vax, 9000